Tools for Success: Getting Started - Understanding AFI Program Rules and Regulations (webinar)
|Wednesday, May 16, 2012. 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern|
|Do you sometimes find it hard to determine if potential savers qualify for your program? Do you have questions about authorized expenses or other AFI program rules? Would you like to refresh your knowledge of the AFI legislation? Having a good understanding of the basic rules and regulations of the AFI Individual Development Account (IDA) Program will help you build your program on a solid foundation and most importantly, will save you time and energy.
This hour-long webinar will:
• Provide an overview of key program rules outlined in the AFI legislation
• Discuss AFI guidelines for determining participant eligibility and allowable uses of AFI funds
• Offer examples of tricky scenarios that AFI grantees frequently encounter when enrolling accountholders and processing asset purchases – and how to address them
• Jermaine Burkhalter, Program Specialist, Office of Community Services
• Amy Shir, AFI Regional Consultant
• Leigh Tivol, Director, Savings and Financial Security, CFED (moderator)
The webinar is free to all interested participants. In advance of the webinar, please send any questions you would like our panelists to address during the session to Jimmy Crowell at email@example.com, or call 202-207-0147.
AFI Resource Center