Technical Tips for the Data Report
1. Save often! You can never save too much!
2. Please use the gray navigation buttons at the top of the page to go through the different sections of the Data Report.
3. If the text is too small for your preferences, use your browser’s toolbar to go to “View, Text Size, Larger.”
4. If you use AFI2 version 2, check your pre-populated numbers to make sure they are correct. Please note that changes made to your numbers in the Data Report DO NOT affect data housed in AFI2. Also, if you choose to override a number, only that field in the data report is affected. It does not override all pre-populated numbers. We prefer that you make updates to your data in AFI2, and we can re-populate your Data Report once you have made those corrections. Please contact the AFI Data Team for help with this process.
5. The Table of Contents page is useful for checking on the status of your Data Report. It outlines which sections you have completed. Under the heading “Check,” you can click on the “Check” link to find out which questions are still unanswered for a particular section. Under the heading “Help and Training,” you can also find instructional modules to guide you through a section’s data entry.
6. You can view a printable version of your Data Report at the Table of Contents page. Clicking on “View Sections A-C as Printable PDF” or “View Sections D-I as Printable PDF” will load your Data Report’s questions and current answers into a print-ready form.
7. For grantees with no participants in the program, please download Instructions for Completing the Data Report for Projects with No Participant.
8. Do not wait until last minute to complete the form!